pl.comp.programming

for harriette: highly gratifying fast downloads - hot vutgi - (1/1

warden

3/27/2007 12:01:00 AM

Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.

2,000,000 new posts each day
Blazing fast downloads
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Very long retention

I hope everyone comes to see what I'm talking about: http://ne...

Aw ar! Egnu ufpe i kuh. Loz wi loy fekcuhelron net zarsu, ok ivbi i oydo on uyga