microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Error Message When I Bring Up Media Center

Joey Bear's Girl

4/23/2008 1:03:00 AM

When this error appears it's also difficult to get out of both the error
message and media center. Here is the error:

WINDOWS - NO DISK
exception processing message c00000135 parameters 75b6bf9c 475b6bf9c 75b6bfac
1 Answer

RobinS

Try posting to a Windows newsgroup. This is a .Net programming newsgroup.

RobinS.
GoldMail.com

"Joey Bear's Girl" <Joey Bear's Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3A85A8A4-09C0-4BE2-B4D1-D0D33A919881@microsoft.com...