Re: DBI Oracle error

Berger, Daniel

6/14/2005 2:25:00 PM

Good to know. Of the three Oracle drivers, OCI8 is the only one being
actively maintained that I'm aware of, though I did notice that Jim Cain
registered Ruby9i on RubyForge, but I haven't seen any updates lately.

Regards,

Dan

1 Answer

Hal E. Fulton

Berger, Daniel wrote:
> [...]

I've been wondering if that's a dead project. I did email him
twice to ask about it, but never got a response.

Hal