Re: your mail

Thomas Kirchner

6/13/2005 2:12:00 PM

* On Jun 13 22:58, tsuraan@xyons.net (ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org) wrote:
> So, since I'm obviously unable to send a message with a subject, how can I unsubscribe from the list in order to re-subscribe with a (more) valid email address? Also, can somebody just reply to this with a "pong" or something so I know that it really went through? My last couple mails have been ignored, so I'm not sure if I'm asking stupid questions or if my emails are bogus and being rejected by people's spam filters. Thanks...

Pong. If you check the headers of every email from this list, you'll see
the following line:

which will do the trick. I'm sure people don't mean to ignore your
questions, but the threads are a lot harder to see without a proper mail
setup. Hopefully this will help. (Also, this is nitpicking, but you may
want to split the lines in your email at a reasonable width, like 72
characters.)
Tom