My Rails presentation is available for download

Curt Hibbs

6/11/2005 1:23:00 AM

I just posted the latest iteration of my Rails presentation and its
available for download from here:

http://rubyforge.org/docman/?gr...

Look for the entry:

Rails Presentation 2005-06 [ 2005.06-Rails-Presentation.zip ]
St. Louis Java Users Group

It includes a video that goes through the entire development process for
the cookbook application in part 1 of Rolling with Ruby on Rails at:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/...

Feel free to use it any way you like.

If you've done any Ruby or Rails presentations yourself, please consider
posting them to the "Why Ruby" project on RubyForge.

Curt