[ANN] http://sciruby.codeforpeople.com/

Ara.T.Howard

ptkwt

In article <Pine.LNX.4.62.0506091314120.31225@harp.ngdc.noaa.gov>,
Ara.T.Howard <Ara.T.Howard@noaa.gov> wrote:

>the scientific ruby wiki is a place for all things scientific and ruby. come
>join us!
>
>-a

I just had a look - very cool. I definately WantToBecomeAMember.

BTW: what wiki software are you using?

Phil

Mark Hubbart

On 6/9/05, Phil Tomson <ptkwt@aracnet.com> wrote:
> In article <Pine.LNX.4.62.0506091314120.31225@harp.ngdc.noaa.gov>,
> Ara.T.Howard <Ara.T.Howard@noaa.gov> wrote:
> >
> >the scientific ruby wiki is a place for all things scientific and ruby. come
> >join us!
> >
> >-a
>
> I just had a look - very cool. I definately WantToBecomeAMember.
>
> BTW: what wiki software are you using?

Based on the error message I got when I investigated the spell-check
feature, it is MoinMoin Wiki, a nifty python wiki.

Very pretty, for an error page; it's all in shades of lavender and pink :)

cheers,
Mark