OT: Apple goes Intel

Lothar Scholz

6/6/2005 5:44:00 PM

Hello ruby-talk,

Yes it's the truth.
Apples goes in Intel in 2007. From tomorrow we can get an XCode that
runs on both CPU's. How's porting Ruby ?

Sorry it's off-topic but i think it will raise a discussion also in
this news group as Rails is popular among Mac Users.

Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...

ES

>Hello ruby-talk,
>
>Yes it's the truth.
>Apples goes in Intel in 2007. From tomorrow we can get an XCode that
>runs on both CPU's. How's porting Ruby ?
>
>Sorry it's off-topic but i think it will raise a discussion also in
>this news group as Rails is popular among Mac Users.
>

>--
> Best regards, emailto: scholz at scriptolutions dot com
> Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...
> CTO Scriptolutions Ruby, PHP, Python IDE 's

first psot!!!1

Stephen Kellett

In message <yizx6A98.1118086553.9859380.ruerue@bidwell.textdrive.com>,
Anonymous Coward <ruby-ml@magical-cat.org> writes
>first psot!!!1

Thats the first time I've ever seen anyone confuse their newsreader with
their web browser :-)
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/sof...