Re: help, I can't compile an extension on windows

Berger, Daniel

6/6/2005 2:59:00 PM

Then you must not have the platform SDK. You should have a directory like 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows XP SP2'. There should be an 'include' subdirectory there, and that's where your windows.h file should be.

Regards,

Dan

2 Answers

Lionel Thiry

>>I already have all the MS tools I should use: nmake, cl,
>>link, and the headers and libs, and so on. But I got the
>>error of windows.h missing, and there are no windows.h
>>anywhere in MS include stuff.
>

> Then you must not have the platform SDK. You should have a directory like 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows XP SP2'. There should be an 'include' subdirectory there, and that's where your windows.h file should be.

It's probably that that was missing. I've hesitated much before
isntalling that as it is a big piece to download. I guess I can't avoid it.

Thanks
--
Lionel Thiry

Personal website: http://users.skynet....

Lionel Thiry

Berger, Daniel a écrit :

> [...]

It perfectly works now, thanks a lot.

Oh well, no, I forget something. I had to double quote the value of
srcdir in the Makefile generated or cl messes with the spaces.