Working with WxGrid

Marcelo (PC)

6/3/2005 8:41:00 PM

I'm using WxGrid... Anyone knows if there is a way to eliminate the
fixed column in the left? I don't really need it and it takes some
space that I
would rather use with a data column

Thanks

--
Este correo esta libre de virus!

2 Answers

Boris

you can use
set_row_label_size(0) to remove the fixed column

Regards

Mario

On 6/3/05, Marcelo Paniagua <paniagua@pcmxl.com.mx> wrote:
> I'm using WxGrid... Anyone knows if there is a way to eliminate the
> fixed column in the left? I don't really need it and it takes some
> space that I
> would rather use with a data column
>
> Thanks
>

> --