Gnome's Guide to WEBrick

James Gray

5/31/2005 6:03:00 PM

I can't seem to find Gnome's Guide to WEBrick. I know if moved
recently, but I tried what I thought was the new location and still
no luck. Any links out there?

Thanks.

James Edward Gray II

6 Answers

James Gray

On May 31, 2005, at 1:03 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> I can't seem to find Gnome's Guide to WEBrick. I know if moved
> recently, but I tried what I thought was the new location and still
> no luck. Any links out there?

If anyone can forward me the PDF, that would help too...

James Edward Gray II

james_b

James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On May 31, 2005, at 1:03 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> I can't seem to find Gnome's Guide to WEBrick. I know if moved
>> recently, but I tried what I thought was the new location and still
>> no luck. Any links out there?
>

> If anyone can forward me the PDF, that would help too...
>
> James Edward Gray II
>
> .

Try here, as an interim URL

http://www.ru.../docs/WEBrick/pdf_w...

James

--

http://www.ru... - The Ruby Documentation Site
http://www.r... - News, Articles, and Listings for Ruby & XML

James Gray

On May 31, 2005, at 5:43 PM, James Britt wrote:

> Try here, as an interim URL
>
> http://www.ruby-doc.org/docs/WEBrick/pdf_w...

Many thanks! I've saved it locally so hopefully I won't be without
it again. Need that reference section. :)

James Edward Gray II

Navindra Umanee

James Edward Gray II <james@grayproductions.net> wrote:
> I can't seem to find Gnome's Guide to WEBrick. I know if moved
> recently, but I tried what I thought was the new location and still
> no luck. Any links out there?

Out of curiosity, what does Gnome have to do with WEBrick? Some kind
of administrative GUI interface?

Cheers,
Navin.

James Gray

On May 31, 2005, at 5:53 PM, Navindra Umanee wrote:

> Out of curiosity, what does Gnome have to do with WEBrick? Some kind
> of administrative GUI interface?

No clue here, but they've written the best documentation so far, in
my opinion. :)

James Edward Gray II

Eric Hodel

On 31 May 2005, at 15:53, Navindra Umanee wrote:

> James Edward Gray II <james@grayproductions.net> wrote:
>
>> I can't seem to find Gnome's Guide to WEBrick. I know if moved
>> recently, but I tried what I thought was the new location and still
>> no luck. Any links out there?
>>

> Out of curiosity, what does Gnome have to do with WEBrick? Some kind
> of administrative GUI interface?

Gnome is an alias of the writer of the guide. You can sometimes
catch him on IRC (also as 'nome').

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://se...
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E 7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04