Rails Day Registration is Now Open!

Lucas Carlson

5/28/2005 10:36:00 PM

If you want your chance at thousands of dollars of prizes for one day's
work with Rails, please register soon:

http://railsday....

There is only one week before the competition begins so form your
groups and good luck!

How many members can a group have?
- Anywhere from 1 to 3

How many groups can I be in?
- Anywhere from 0 to 3

How do I get an invitation?
- Ask someone who is already part of a group

Do I need an invitation?
- No, you can form your own group.

Lucas Carlson
http://tech...

13 Answers

bokonon

On 07/23/2011 09:04 AM, Siobhan Medeiros wrote:
> Say what?

CANADA BRITISH COLUMBIA BURNABY
49.248869
-122.973796 V5H 3Z7

Bible Studies with Satan

CB@PrayForMe.com wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 02:37:11 -0700 (PDT), Joseph Loegering
> <joseph.king.of.israel@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Falsely calling these Idiots, Christians, by calling them "Right-Wing
>>Christian Fundamentalists," is Propaganda from the Antichrists that
>>run both the Left-Wing Media and the Right-Wing Media.
>>
>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43854355/ns/world_ne...
>>
>>The Devil not only believes there is a God, he believes that God sent
>>his Christ to save anyone who acquaints and believes God and his
>>Christ, but to call the Devil a believer of God and or a Christian
>>just because he believes that there is a God that sent his Christ, is
>>the Propaganda that the Antichrists do so that they can justify
>>themselves for setting up and murdering acquaint and believe God and
>>his Christ and become called Christians.
>
> What do you make of God segrigating mankind to the four corners of the
> world after destroying Nimrod's Tower of Babble?

The bible itself is a tower of babble and useless drivel.

--
Ezekiel 23:20

bokonon

On 07/23/2011 10:36 AM, Bible Studies with Satan wrote:
> The bible itself

Lucerne, Ca.

Bible Studies with Satan

bokonon wrote:

> On 07/23/2011 10:36 AM, Bible Studies with Satan wrote:
>> The bible itself
>
> Lucerne, Ca.
The bible itself is a tower of babble and useless drivel.

--
Ezekiel 23:20

Nobody

Siobhan Medeiros aka Shannon Mitchell aka Mitch the Usenet Bitch
wrote:

> On Jul 23, 6:51?am, "C...@PrayForMe.com" <C...@PrayForMe.com>
> wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 02:37:11 -0700 (PDT), Joseph Loegering
>>
>> <joseph.king.of.isr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Falsely calling these Idiots, Christians, by calling them
>> >"Right-Wing Christian Fundamentalists," is Propaganda from the
>> >Antichrists that run both the Left-Wing Media and the Right-Wing
>> >Media.
>>
>> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43854355/ns/world_ne...
>>
>> >The Devil not only believes there is a God, he believes that God
>> >sent his Christ to save anyone who acquaints and believes God
>> >and his Christ, but to call the Devil a believer of God and or a
>> >Christian just because he believes that there is a God that sent
>> >his Christ, is the Propaganda that the Antichrists do so that
>> >they can justify themselves for setting up and murdering
>> >acquaint and believe God and his Christ and become called
>> >Christians.
>>
>> What do you make of God segrigating mankind to the four corners
>> of the world after destroying Nimrod's Tower of Babble?
>
> Say what? This never happened.

Pull your head out of your ass Mitch.
You are WRONG yet again.

God came down to see what they did and said: "They are one people and
have one language, and nothing will be withholden from them which
they purpose to do." So God said, "Come, let us go down and confound
their speech." And so God scattered them upon the face of the Earth,
and confused their languages, and they left off building the city,
which was called Babel "because God there confounded the language of
all the Earth."(Genesis 11:5-8).

>> Was God not the original segregationist, God forgive me, The
>> ?Racist?
>
> Rightards disobey the rule of Christ every day.

Just as YOU do MItch.

> They bitch about taxes despite Jesus' teaching on exactly that
> topic.

Just as YOU do MItch.

> They refuse to love their neighbors as themselves.

EEEEWWWWW.
We all know how YOU love yourself both physically and mentally.
One can hope no one loves their neighbors like that.

> They favor the rich over the poor.

You hate the rich as you are poor.

> They are hypocrites of the highest order.

Are YOU are.
Jeez Mitch, you fit the bill exactly.

Nobody

wrote:

> On 07/23/2011 09:04 AM, Siobhan Medeiros wrote:
>> Say what?
>
> CANADA BRITISH COLUMBIA BURNABY
> 49.248869
> -122.973796 V5H 3Z7

Kelowna actually

209.121.163.146 IP address location
IP address [?]: 209.121.163.146
IP country code: CA
IP address country: Canada
IP address state: British Columbia
IP address city: Kelowna
IP address latitude: 49.9000
IP address longitude: -119.4833
ISP of this IP [?]: Telus Communications

CB@PrayForMe.com

On 23 Jul 2011 18:56:56 GMT, Nobody <not@home.anymore> wrote:

>Siobhan Medeiros aka Shannon Mitchell aka Mitch the Usenet Bitch
>wrote:
>
>> On Jul 23, 6:51?am, "C...@PrayForMe.com" <C...@PrayForMe.com>
>> wrote:

>>> What do you make of God segrigating mankind to the four corners
>>> of the world after destroying Nimrod's Tower of Babble?
>>
>> Say what? This never happened.
>
>Pull your head out of your ass Mitch.
>You are WRONG yet again.
>
>God came down to see what they did and said: "They are one people and
>have one language, and nothing will be withholden from them which
>they purpose to do." So God said, "Come, let us go down and confound
>their speech." And so God scattered them upon the face of the Earth,
>and confused their languages, and they left off building the city,
>which was called Babel "because God there confounded the language of
>all the Earth."(Genesis 11:5-8).

God was the original Segregationist

Dims were the factional segregationists who prevented Black school
children from attending White schools.

Dims to this day segregate the rich from the poor, telling the poor
they can't attain greatness to use gubment to take what you could
never get by skill.

Obama uses class war, bigotry, hate for the successful and social
justice to instill mob segregation into his base for the politics of
division.

Obama knows how to divide people in order to create flash mobs that
Bill Ayers can send out to the homes of Banks of America presidents.

CB
Demonic - How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America
By Ann Coulter

The demon is a mob, and the mob is demonic. The Democratic Party
activates mobs, depends on mobs, coddles mobs, publicizes and
celebrates mobs - it is the mob. Sweeping in its scope and relentless
in its argument, Demonic explains the peculiarities of liberals as
standard group think behavior. To understand mobs is to understand
liberals.

The mob now has the Chicago mobss copo as its leader, Oboobuh.

In her most provocative book to date, Ann Coulter argues that liberals
exhibit all the psychological characteristics of a mob...

Posted on: alt.binaries.mp3.audiobooks by Warezwolf on 6/17/11
It will be there for you to d/l for the next six months,

Download the first MP3 to know who "Legion" is

Drugs Limbaugh

On 07/23/2011 11:20 AM, bokonon wrote:
> On 07/23/2011 09:04 AM, Siobhan Medeiros wrote:
>> Say what?
>
> CANADA BRITISH COLUMBIA BURNABY
> 49.248869
> -122.973796 V5H 3Z7

Are you sure it's not Kelowna, BC 49.9, -119.4833 or Sequim, Washington
88, -123.0910? Different IP lookup web sites place 209.121.163.146 in
those locations. Kelowna, in the Okanagan Valley (lovely place, I've
been there) is more than 300 miles east of Burnaby (just outside of
Vancouver).

Do you think anyone is intimidated by a half wit who has just enough
intelligence to read an nntp header (but not enough intelligence to
realize that the information you get from IP lookup websites grossly
inaccurate)?

Now where do I live?

Siobhan Medeiros (Shannon Mitchell) Work: Always On UPS Systems, #100 - 150 Campion Rd, Kelowna, BC,

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

Courtesy of Buster Norris:

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:46:11 -0700 (PDT), Siobhan Medeiros
<sbm2010@telus.net> wrote:

>On Aug 15, 3:30?pm, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
>> The United States is one of the lowest tax nations. Only Japan, Korea,
>> Turkey, and Mexico have lower income tax.
>
>True enough.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Taxation Statistics > Components of taxation > Personal income tax
# 1 Denmark: 53.2%
# 2 New Zealand: 42.3%
# 3 Iceland: 38.6%
# 4 Australia: 38.5%
# 5 United States: 37.7%
# 6 Canada: 35%
# 7 Switzerland: 34.4%
# 8 Belgium: 31.7%
# 9 Finland: 31.2%
# 10 Sweden: 30.4%
# 11 United Kingdom: 29.8%
# 12 Mexico: 28.9%
# 13 Portugal: 27.6%
# 14 Ireland: 26.2%
# 15 Italy: 25.5%
# 16 Germany: 25.1%
# 17 Norway: 24.8%
# 18 Poland: 22.9%
# 19 Austria: 22.8%
# 20 Hungary: 20.3%
# 21 Spain: 19.4%
# 22 Japan: 18.4%
# 23 Netherlands: 18.3%
# 24 Turkey: 17.6%
# 25 France: 17.3%
# 26 Luxembourg: 16.2%
# 27 Greece: 14%
= 28 Czech Republic: 12.8%
= 28 Korea, South: 12.8%
# 30 Slovakia: 10.2%
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/tax_com_of_tax_per_inc_tax-taxation-components-personal-...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Drugs Limbaugh

On 07/23/2011 02:59 PM, Nobody wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> On 07/23/2011 09:04 AM, Siobhan Medeiros wrote:
>>> Say what?
>>
>> CANADA BRITISH COLUMBIA BURNABY
>> 49.248869
>> -122.973796 V5H 3Z7
>
> Kelowna actually
>
> 209.121.163.146 IP address location
> IP address [?]: 209.121.163.146
> IP country code: CA
> IP address country: Canada
> IP address state: British Columbia
> IP address city: Kelowna
> IP address latitude: 49.9000
> IP address longitude: -119.4833
> ISP of this IP [?]: Telus Communications

Wow, you're as stupid as bokonon. Website IP traces are for imbeciles,
or in this case, limbiciles.