Omitting frames in RDoc html output

Gennady

5/25/2005 4:38:00 PM

Hi, rdoc gurus

Is there an easy way to omit "Files" frame when generating html with
Rdoc? It does not seem to contain any useful information anyways, and in
my case is is even misleading, as it shows file paths in my development
tree, which is different from where files are installed on the target
system. I can certainly work around the path problem, however I would be
more interested not to show that frame at all.

Thanks you,
Gennady Bystritsky.

1 Answer

Lothar Scholz

Hello Gennady,

GB> Hi, rdoc gurus

GB> Is there an easy way to omit "Files" frame when generating html with
GB> Rdoc? It does not seem to contain any useful information anyways, and in
GB> my case is is even misleading, as it shows file paths in my development
GB> tree, which is different from where files are installed on the target
GB> system. I can certainly work around the path problem, however I would be
GB> more interested not to show that frame at all.

And it is wasting screen space ... but i think the answer is no. You
have to write your own (patched) output formater and this is a lot of work.

Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...