Ruby/Tk and BWidget

nornagon

5/22/2005 12:50:00 PM

Hi. I'm scratching my head over how to get BWidget working
(specifically, the NoteBook thingy), primarily due to the poor
documentation of ruby/tk.

Could anyone here tell me how to set up a NoteBook widget?

Thanks in advance.
--
- nornagon

3 Answers

Hidetoshi NAGAI

nornagon

On 5/22/05, Hidetoshi NAGAI <nagai@ai.kyutech.ac.jp> wrote:
> From: nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com>
> Subject: Ruby/Tk and BWidget
> Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 21:50:22 +0900
> > Hi. I'm scratching my head over how to get BWidget working
> > (specifically, the NoteBook thingy), primarily due to the poor
> > documentation of ruby/tk.
>
> Please install BWidget extension on your Tcl/Tk.
> ^^^^^^
> If libraries of the Tcl/Tk is linked your tcltklib of Ruby,
> you'll be able to call BWidget extension from Ruby/Tk.
>
> If fail to call, please read "tkextlib/SUPPORT_STATUS" file.

Could you point me in the right direction as to installing BWidget?

--
- nornagon

nornagon

On 5/23/05, nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/22/05, Hidetoshi NAGAI <nagai@ai.kyutech.ac.jp> wrote:
> > From: nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com>
> > Subject: Ruby/Tk and BWidget
> > Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 21:50:22 +0900
> > > Hi. I'm scratching my head over how to get BWidget working
> > > (specifically, the NoteBook thingy), primarily due to the poor
> > > documentation of ruby/tk.
> >
> > Please install BWidget extension on your Tcl/Tk.
> > ^^^^^^
> > If libraries of the Tcl/Tk is linked your tcltklib of Ruby,
> > you'll be able to call BWidget extension from Ruby/Tk.
> >
> > If fail to call, please read "tkextlib/SUPPORT_STATUS" file.
>
> Could you point me in the right direction as to installing BWidget?
>
> --
> - nornagon

Ah, nevermind. Got it!
--