[ANN] Scripts to view Asterisk's CDR's via web

Balwinder S Dheeman

5/20/2005 8:30:00 PM

Hi friends,

I have written two tiny CGI scripts in Ruby, to view Asterisk's call
detail records CSV/PGSQL via web. Though these may not be that very
useful, but I could resist sharing these.

Plz download:
http://rubyforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet...
http://rubyforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet...

Cheers!
--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

Dmitry V. Sabanin

Thank you very very much!
I will be working on big Asterisk project soon and this will
definitely save me some hours! Just great.

--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin
http://...

Balwinder S Dheeman

On 05/21/2005 08:08 AM, Dmitry V. Sabanin wrote:
> Thank you very very much!

You're welcome!

Hey! have a look at http://YA... too.

> On Saturday 21 May 2005 04:45, Dr Balwinder S Dheeman wrote:
>
>>Hi friends,
>>
>>I have written two tiny CGI scripts in Ruby, to view Asterisk's
>>call detail records CSV/PGSQL via web. Though these may not be that
>>very useful, but I could resist sharing these.
>>
>>Plz download:
>>http://rubyforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet...
>>http://rubyforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet...

I'm sorry, forgot config.rb: