Hamburg.rb

Stephan Kämper

5/19/2005 5:23:00 PM

Hi all,

this time we announce it earlier:

Hamburg.rb will meet again

When:
Wednesday, June 1st, 2005 at 1800 hrs

Where:
Stresemannstrasse 144, Hamburg, Germany

How to get there: Take the S-Bahn to "Holstenstrasse" (near to the
Theatre/Musical Hall "Neue Flora) and you're nearly there.

Happy rubying

Stephan
2 Answers

pat eyler

*i* *am* **so** *jealous*. Have a great meeting!

--
thanks,
-pate

csshsh@gmail.com

Darn! I would love to come, but I'm just get off the plane 15 mins
before the meeting :/