Re: Event scheduler in Ruby

Lipper, Matthew

5/18/2005 12:19:00 PM

Hi Lawrence, Robert, and List

As Robert mentioned, the project is called Runt ("Ruby temporal
expressions") and can be found here:

http://runt.rub...

I haven't had the time to do much with it in the last few months, but
I'm always lurking about this list and available to answer any
questions.

Cheers,

--Matt

1 Answer

Lawrence Oluyede

"Lipper, Matthew" <Mlipper@doitt.nyc.gov> writes:

> As Robert mentioned, the project is called Runt ("Ruby temporal
> expressions") and can be found here:
>
> http://runt.rub...
>
> I haven't had the time to do much with it in the last few months, but
> I'm always lurking about this list and available to answer any
> questions.

Thanks a lot, I'm gonna dive into it today and see if it suits my needs.
Otherwise I will try to implement a sched.py in ruby (ain't gonna be hard AFAIK) ;)

--
Lawrence
http://www.oluyed...