microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Re: Reverse Engineering Problem with VS. NET

=?Utf-8?B?SGFycHJlZXQgU2luZ2g=?=

6/25/2004 5:45:00 PM

I am getting the same problem as MFT. The VS.net IDE (2003) displays reverse engineering succeeded message, but the visio loads up with a blank page and the model explorer also does not have any classes apart from the default 'Data Type' classes.

Please help!
--
Harpreet Singh