microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Re: IPaq 1945 Irda write error

Taher

6/1/2004 11:19:00 AM

hello Scott,
I work know two or three weeks on the same application. But I receive from the IR port only garbage-data. I can open the port, I can set the baud rate, I can send data, but I don't receive the data I've send.
I have an application in C++ that works. This application works with the CreateFile function and EscapeCommFunction.
I'm working with the OpenNet Smart Framework. This because I can not use the GetCommState function.
My problem know is that I want to transform the com port in an ir port, this is with the EscapeCommFunction possible. But I can't use this function because I have no handle for this function. Normaly I can receive this handle from the CreateFile function, but I open the port with a function from the Smart OpenNet Framework.

I hope you can help me

thank you

T. Burian

---