Wayne Wengert

5/31/2004 3:23:00 PM

I downloaded the SDK and am trying to run the MS Excel Technology Example.
The instructions direct me to set the environment variable ExcelTlb and then
to run NMAKE. When I try to do this I get the following error:

C:\>set ExcelTlb=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\excel.exe

C:\>nmake

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 7.10.3077

NMAKE : fatal error U1064: MAKEFILE not found and no target specified
Stop.

C:\>

How do I resolve this?

Wayne

1 Answer

Dino Chiesa [Microsoft]

you are probably in the wrong directory.
c:\> sounds like the wrong one.

where did you install the SDK ?