Getting WSDL from RemotingServices.Marshal

Lee Atkinson

7/22/2004 2:09:00 AM

Hi

In my exe, I register an HTTP channel, create an object, which as an
interface:

ChannelServices.RegisterChannel(new HttpChannel("8000"););
MyObject myObject = new MyObject();
RemotingServices.Marshal(myObject , "MyObject", typeof(IMyInterface));

If i then view the WSDL in a browser,
http://localhost:8000/MyObject?WSDL, I get

<definitions ...>
<service name="Service" />
</definitions>

I.e. none of the methods of the Interface. If I move the methods to
the class definition, MyObject, and

RemotingServices.Marshal(myObject , "MyObject", typeof(MyObject));

The WSDL then describes the methods. My client app can call the
methods on the remoted object. What am I doing wrong here? How do I
get a WSDL description?

Many thanks.

Lee