Catch exceptions at low level layer client side

Robin Prosch via .NET 247

I have a design issue concerning remoting=2E I have a client/server=
app, in which it is possible to kick certain users out of the=
server after they logged in (with the client app)=2E With each=
method call from a client the server checks whether the user is=
still valid (logged in) and if not, the server throws an=
InvalidUserException (self-made)=2E Everything works fine, I=
receive the exception perfectly in the client app=2E Problem is=
that each server invocation from the client app requires a try=
catch block to see if a InvalidUserException is thrown by the=
server=2E I would like to catch an InvalidUserException at a lower=
level, so that I don't have to use try/catch blocks at each=
invocation=2E I think the best solution is to insert another sink,=
where I can determine whether a client gets an=
InvalidUserException thrown, but what's the common practice for=
this issue? It would be nice if i can catch the exception at a=
lower level, so I don't have to go through all the layers before=
the exception gets caught=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E

Thanx in advance=2E=2E=2E

Posted by a user from =2ENET 247 (http://www=2Edotnet247=2Ecom/)

<Id>r5xwNOeqWkOWQqOmpB8y8Q=3D=3D</Id>