Matt Osborne

6/5/2004 2:35:00 AM

Hello:

I have a client server application that I am currently developing and have
some issues that I feel can be best resolved using a custom ObjRef child
class. I have created the class OK, and have overridden my
MarshalByRefObject child class so that the CreateObjRef returns an instance
of my new custom ObjRef derivative.

I can see the server create my ObjRef class and I can also see my ObjRef
class being serialized by the server, but It appears that my ObjRef class is
never deserialize by the client. Does anybody else have experience with
custom ObjRef classes and if so, is there something that I need to be doing
to get my MarshalByRefObjects to be marshaled using my ObjRef class?

Thank you for your help

Matt Osborne