John

6/12/2004 2:28:00 AM

Hi

When I try to run my test web service on my local win2k server using syntax;
http://localhost/WebServiceTest/Service1.asmx, I get the following error;

Access to the path "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary
ASP.NET Files\webservicetest\e0550510\c8feac87" is denied.

I have checked the relevant folders do not exist. How are the above folders
created?

Thanks

Regards

2 Answers

DalePres

I don't know what causes it but, for me, rebooting has always fixed it when
I have had that problem.

Hope that helps,

Dale

"John" <john@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> When I try to run my test web service on my local win2k server using
syntax;
> http://localhost/WebServiceTest/Service1.asmx, I get the following error;
>
> Access to the path "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary
> ASP.NET Files\webservicetest\e0550510\c8feac87" is denied.
>
> I have checked the relevant folders do not exist. How are the above
folders
> created?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards