John

6/12/2004 12:24:00 AM

Hi

I would like to add a web service to our site. The site is hosted remotely
and uses an access database as backend. The purpose is to be able to access
site's data in the office on the desktops. Is there an example of this
somewhere, possible of both the web service and how the clients access them?

Thanks

Regards

1 Answer

Jos

John wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to add a web service to our site. The site is hosted
> remotely and uses an access database as backend. The purpose is to be
> able to access site's data in the office on the desktops. Is there an
> example of this somewhere, possible of both the web service and how
> the clients access them?

This sample uses a SQL Server database, but it's easy to convert
it to OleDB and Access:
http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/servicesan...

--

Jos