RCR 304: reference/pointer concept

Eric Mahurin

5/9/2005 2:43:00 PM

I just submitted RCR 304 with the rubyforge 'reference'
project/gem implementation:

http://www.rcrchive.net/rc...

Go vote and make comments on it!

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover....

2 Answers

Bill Atkins

What would this accomplish?

--
Bill Atkins

Austin Ziegler

On 5/9/05, Bill Atkins <batkins57@gmail.com> wrote:
> What would this accomplish?

Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, biblical?
Ray: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor... real Wrath-of-
God-type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies.
Venkman: Rivers and seas boiling!
Egon: 40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos.
Winston: The dead rising from the grave!
Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together... mass
hysteria!

Just IMO, of course, but then again I'm vehemently opposed to this RCR.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com
* Alternate: austin@halostatue.ca