[OT] RedHanded Down?

John Wilger

5/8/2005 11:54:00 PM

I haven't been able to connect to http://redhanded... for a
couple of days. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it something
on my end?
--
Regards,
John Wilger

-----------
Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

2 Answers

Bill Atkins

It's happening here too. It seems all of why_'s sites are having the
same problem.

On 5/8/05, John Wilger <johnwilger@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't been able to connect to http://redhanded... for a
> couple of days. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it something
> on my end?
> --
> Regards,
> John Wilger
>
> -----------
> Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
> "Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
> "I don't know," Alice answered.
> "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
> - Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

--
Bill Atkins

Robert McGovern

They appear to be back up

Rob

--
Personal responsibility is battling extinction.