Angelo

1/22/2003 4:31:00 PM

Hi ,
I have a problem with using 3 Web User Controls in a ASP .Net
WebApplication. I have added 3 Web User Controls in this project . At load
time , i add the first WebUserControl to my project ( i add it to a Cell of
a Table) . In this WebUserControl I have a Click event . When this event
is called ,i add the second WebUserControl & like the first WebUserControl ,
i have another Click Event on this second WebUserControl ,too . when the
event of this second WebUserControl is called the third WebUserConrtol is
added . But Unfortunately
the evnt of the second Web User Controld doesn't run & page reload to it's
first format ( i mean with first WebUserControl which was called in the load
of WebApplication). WHAT CAN I DO? :((( Even i tried to use delegate to
call these events , but even with delagate , only the first delagate run .
because of this problem the system only show 2 webUserControls in the result
,& after the second WebUserControl , system refresh to it's first format .

Regards
Angelo