Banner Ad Rotator

Sean Stephens

5/6/2005 3:49:00 AM

I'm looking for a ruby banner ad rotator script. Does something exist
out there which I am unable to locate via google?

2 Answers

Dmitry V. Sabanin

On Friday 06 May 2005 11:49, Sean Stephens wrote:
> I'm looking for a ruby banner ad rotator script. Does something
> exist out there which I am unable to locate via google?
I'm working on a banner ad (text and images) exchange network based on
Ruby on Rails. It's 90% ready and I was thinking about opening the
source after release. I'm not sure if it will be useful to you
though.

--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin
http://m...

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

Dimitry-
I'd love to play with your code:) If you want some help even
maybe send me the app off list or at least contact me please.
-Ezra