Ruby Techs - A Graphic

Joao Pedrosa

5/5/2005 11:32:00 PM

Hey,

With some free time, I felt like creating a little graphic with some
of the Ruby technologies that I consider very handy, as it's too small
to fit every technology supported in Ruby.

10 seconds is not a big waste of time of yours, I hope. :-)

http://sinsalabintrix.blogspot.com/2005/05/ruby-...

Cheers,
Joao

2 Answers

retrogrouch

On Sat, 19 May 2007 16:56:21 +0000 (UTC),
vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

>Great, now as soon as we bomb a county we are at war with, we will be
>mandated to send in the EPA.

It's about lying to your citizens at home and encouraging them to
exposures that will kill them. You're heartless.

_______________________
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-- Benjamin Franklin

zzpat

kim1 wrote:
> On Sat, 19 May 2007 00:26:11 GMT, Harry Hope <rivrvu@ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>
>>From ABC News, 5/18/07:
>> http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/05/update_exe...
>>
>> Justin Rood and Maddy Sauer Report:
>>
>> Ex-EPA chief Christine Todd Whitman abruptly reversed herself Friday
>> and agreed to testify before Congress on her agency's response to the
>> environmental fallout of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.
>>
>> Two days ago, Whitman's lawyer Joel Kobert had denied a request from a
>> House panel chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., for his client to
>> testify, noting she was named in two lawsuits related to the issue.
>>
>> But today, Whitman herself told Nadler in a hand-delivered letter that
>> she was willing to participate in a hearing "if you insist."
>>
>> Nadler had originally invited Whitman to testify at a May 22 hearing.
>>
>> In a press release today announcing Whitman's decision, Nadler said he
>> would reschedule Whitman's hearing to a date "in the near future."
>>
>> On Sept. 18, 2001, then-EPA head Whitman released a statement
>> declaring the results from air monitoring tests in New York showed
>> "their air is safe to breathe."
>>
>> Nearly two years after the attacks, the EPA's inspector general
>> concluded that assurance and others were based on insufficient
>> information.
>>
>> The report also said that EPA press releases were softened under
>> pressure from the White House.
>>
>> Multiple studies have documented health problems amongst 9/11
>> emergency responders and workers.

>> Harry
> She is another Republican to respect. My guess is she quit the EPA
> because the idiots above told her to do wrong and she chose not to.

I'm sure the hearings will show Whitman didn't do her job or more
precisely did what the White House wanted her to do - LIE!

Why Utah's governor is Bush's pick to head EPA
The Christian Science Monitor
Todd Wilkinson
August 13, 2003 edition

"Criminal pollution cases referred for prosecution by EPA have dropped
40 percent since the start of the Bush administration while civil
pollution cases are down 25 percent, notes Jeff Ruch, executive director
of Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility.

"Based upon the conversations we're having with EPA employees, Whitman's
legacy, which will now be passed on to governor Leavitt, is of agency
professionals who feel demoralized and ethically compromised," Mr. Ruch
says."

http://zzpat.brav...impea...

Judge Slams Ex-EPA Chief Over Sept. 11
Yahoo News/AP
By LARRY NEUMEISTER, Associated Press Writer
February 3, 2006

NEW YORK - A federal judge blasted former Environmental Protection
Agency chief Christine Todd Whitman on Thursday for reassuring New
Yorkers soon after the Sept. 11 attacks that it was safe to return to
their homes and offices while toxic dust was polluting the neighborhood.

U.S. District Judge Deborah A. Batts refused to grant Whitman immunity
against a class-action lawsuit brought in 2004 by residents, students
and workers in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn who said they were exposed
to hazardous materials from the destruction of the World Trade Center.

"No reasonable person would have thought that telling thousands of
people that it was safe to return to lower Manhattan, while knowing that
such return could pose long-term health risks and other dire
consequences, was conduct sanctioned by our laws," the judge said.

http://zzpat.brav...feb_2006/judge_slams_whitman_epa_ove...

--
Impeach Bush
http://zzpat.brav...