Central Ohio Ruby Users

Joe OBrien

5/5/2005 4:34:00 PM

And yet another one ....

This is a call for everyone and anyone in Columbus
Ohio or those nearby and willing to drive. We are
starting a Columbus Ruby Users Group. Anyone who is
as geeked about this amazing language is welcome to
join us. If you are just curious about what Ruby is,
please come as well.

Topics to be covered at the first meeting:
- Decide on a catchy name
- Decide on an agenda / purpose
- Recruit help for Rails Day.
- Share Ruby/RoR code that we've written (bring it,
or host it so we can get to it)

We are going to cover both Ruby as a language and
Rails. If there is enough interest, we will split
them into several groups.

Please, come one come all.

Dates have not been firmed up yet. We are currently
exploring:
- Thursday May 26
or
- Thursday June 2

Location is being worked on as well.

Information can be obtained by:
- Checking out the rubygarden wiki and adding your
name to the list.
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Col...
- emailing me at joe[no-space]objo[at]yahoo
or
- emailing Rob at robert[dot]stevenson [at] gmail

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/...