scripts to make all ruby19 + yarv0.2

Pascal GUICHARD

5/5/2005 12:37:00 AM

Hello everybody,

I have made some work to automate some tasks, so i have only one
command to launch, and have some time later, so some others could also
be interested, so i put it.

I work under cygwin, unless otherwise reported by some of you as
non-functionning, so i guess that little or none work has to be done
to make it work under linux/unix

I worked also to put at work the python-ruby bridge, so i'll send it too.

Pascal GUICHARD
1 Answer

Pascal GUICHARD

Hello everybody,

I have made some work to automate some tasks, so i have only one
command to launch, and have some time later, so some others could also
be interested, so i put it.

I work under cygwin, unless otherwise reported by some of you as
non-functionning, so i guess that little or none work has to be done
to make it work under linux/unix

Usage:

tar xvfz get,mk-ruby19,yarv02.tgz
/mk.all

=> it should do all the necessary downloads, make, patch to have a
complete last-ruby19 + yarv0.2