OpenCascade

Martin DeMello

5/3/2005 3:37:00 PM

Probably asking for too much, but has anyone looked at doing ruby
bindings for OpenCascade [www.opencascade.org]?

martin
3 Answers

Lyndon Samson

On 5/4/05, Martin DeMello <martindemello@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Probably asking for too much, but has anyone looked at doing ruby
> bindings for OpenCascade [www.opencascade.org]?

Bummer, I thought you were talking about the Psion Revo game of
Cascade, now there was an addictive game...

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/psion/g...

--
Into RFID? www.rfidnewsupdate.com Simple, fast, news.

Joel VanderWerf

Martin DeMello wrote:
> Probably asking for too much, but has anyone looked at doing ruby
> bindings for OpenCascade [www.opencascade.org]?

For what kinds of applications?

Martin DeMello

Joel VanderWerf <vjoel@path.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Martin DeMello wrote:
> > Probably asking for too much, but has anyone looked at doing ruby
> > bindings for OpenCascade [www.opencascade.org]?
>
> For what kinds of applications?

3D CAD and parametric modelling. OpenCascade has excellent support for
the core bits, and it'd be nice to do the UI and the domain specific
customisation in ruby rather than c++.

martin