[EVALUATION] - Feedback, xClass, Updated Diagramm, Thoughts, Exchange, Project

Ilias Lazaridis

4/30/2005 1:39:00 PM

The updated UML Diagramm: "The Ruby Object Model" (V1.3), which contains
Ruby's "Exclusive Classes":

http://laz.../case...

-
-
-

Please contact me via private email, if:

-

* ...you just want to write me something [please limit to one email].

-
-
-

* ...you find the Diagramm "The Ruby Object Model" and the evaluation
process worthfull and would like to contribute to it's refinement and to
the production of further simple but deepgoing material about ruby.

-

* ...you like to contribute to a project, which has the goal to
implement a software-production-system whilst primarily:
* integrating existing technologies
* modifying existing technologies
* re-implementing existent technologies

You can find the technology integration sequence here:

http://laz.../case/stack/...

The first step of this project (public) is the deeper understanding of
the central languages used, which is currently ruby.

The second step, which has just started (public), is to integrate an
transparent object-relational-mapper.

Further steps will be analyzed within the project-devel forum (initially
a closed private group).

-
-
-

* ...you would like to assist me to clarify my documentation (on the
website) [A task which I'm unable to do autonomously, as I know to much
about the presented information].

-

* ...you would like to assist me in context of my offered
management/consulting services.

-

[the above 2 points can happen based on an cooperation / exchange of
services]

-
-
-