ActiveRecord auto populated columns

Brandon Campbell

4/30/2005 7:19:00 AM

I know that there are fields that will be auto populated by the
ActiveRecord, I know of 2 created_on and updated_on, I have been looking
through the documentation, but can find nothing, where whould I find a list
of these columns?

thanks

--
Brandon Campbell
2 Answers

Chris McGrath

You can find the list here:

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/Magic...

Chris

On 4/30/05, Brandon Campbell <brandonjc@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that there are fields that will be auto populated by the
> ActiveRecord, I know of 2 created_on and updated_on, I have been looking
> through the documentation, but can find nothing, where whould I find a list
> of these columns?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Brandon Campbell