Help needed in creating Controls on form dynamically!

Nathan

1/24/2003 5:48:00 PM

Hi:

I am a beginner to asp.net. I have just started using the
visual studio.net for asp.net web applications. This is my
problem: I need a form & i am going place a control which
allows multiple selection & then connect to the database
to retrieve the data corresponding to the selected item &
put some check boxes for them.
For example if the selection control had 5 items selected,
i need 5 check boxes displayed on the page dynamically.
How do i go about doing this?
I am using flow layout & having a HTMl table for placing
the controls on other forms.
Any help in this regard is appreciated. Any example code
will be of great help.
Thank you.
1 Answer

Andy Smith

I suggest you use the CheckBoxList for this.

__
Andy Smith