Seattle.rb Meeting Tonight

Ryan Davis

4/28/2005 6:38:00 PM

I've been on a weird tear the last couple of days... as a result, I
have some stuff to show & tell. (I love the fact that we have show &
tell... so cool).

The first part will be about profilers, how they work, and what you can
do with them. It will end with a comparison between 3 different ruby
profilers including mine. My profiler is a cross between Shugo's new
profiler and the standard profiler that ships with ruby and it offers
some new possibilities.

The second part I'm not going to describe too much ahead of time, but I
have some very very cool stuff to show.

Eric will also be demonstrating his code metric analyzer for SVN. I
think it can probably be adapted to any RCS and offers some very cool
insight into developer performance and the health of the code-base.
We'd be delighted if you could show up tonight to come see. We'd be
doubly delighted if you came with something of your own to share (cool
code, broken code, design questions, etc).

--
ryand-ruby@zenspider.com
http://www.zenspider.com/... - Seattle.rb