tulsa.rb

Tim Morgan

4/28/2005 5:19:00 PM

We're looking for Tulsa Rubyists to create a Tulsa Ruby Brigade. This
is a call to anyone in or around Tulsa, Oklahoma: if you're interested,
send me an email ([my first name]@timmorgan.org). We don't yet have a
real website, but we're half-way organizing by means of 43things.com
(http://www.43things.com/things/v...).

And anyone who can give us any tips or advice, please do so. (We can
use all the help we can get.)

Thanks.

5 Answers

Tanner Burson

Is Stillwater close enough? :)

--
===Tanner Burson===
tanner.burson@gmail.com

pat eyler

On 4/28/05, Tanner Burson <tanner.burson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is Stillwater close enough? :)

That depends on you. :) I used to live in Joplin, MO and would have
considered making the trip at least some months.

> --
> ===Tanner Burson===
> tanner.burson@gmail.com
> http://tanner... <---Might even work one day...

--
thanks,
-pate
-------------------------
We are often unable to tell people what they need to know, because
they want to know something else, and would therefore only
misunderstand what we said
- the Raven (George MacDonald, Lilith)

James Gray

On Apr 28, 2005, at 1:13 PM, Tanner Burson wrote:

> Is Stillwater close enough? :)

That's pretty close to me in Edmond, OK. About a 45 minute drive.

Anyway, I would probably come to a Tulsa group at least once every few
months. And if you guys ever want to come into the city for an event I
could host or meet-up with you. Keep me posted on the meeting
schedule, please.

James Edward Gray II

Tim Morgan

As pate said, that's up to you. It's "Tulsa" in name, but I don't think
there should be any restrictions on who can be a part.

Tim Morgan

A Google Group has been set up for Tulsa.rb. If you're even remotely
interested in our group, please join:
http://groups-beta.google.com/gro...