Re ANN: A new scripting language Tao 0.9.0 beta released!

fu.limin.tao

4/27/2005 1:49:00 PM

julian@webpub.net (julian@webpub.net) wrote:

> That logo cracks me up. A button with a pair of underpants on it!??
> What happens when you push the button? Does a mechanical arm reach out
> and give you a wedgie?

Oops, I didn't expect you would think in this way. I wanted people to
guess it, so I didn't put the explanation on the webpage. But I really
didn't expect you would have that impression.

You can find a simple explanation of this log in the preface of the
language documentation. I copy it
here:
It includes three layers, the upper layer is in the center, resembling
'T'.
The middle layer is a circle with a tail, resembling 'a'. And the
bottom
layer is a "Taiji" pattern which connects this Tao to that "Tao" in
Chinese culture. With its central part covered, it forms an 'o'.

PS. to everybody here,
Sorry for posting this reply(also other replies from me) as new
thread,
I have trouble to reply it in the normal way.
1 Answer

A. Sinan Unur

fu.limin.tao@gmail.com (Fu Limin) wrote in

[ follow-ups set to comp.lang.perl.misc ]

> PS. to everybody here,

Here where?

> Sorry for posting this reply(also other replies from me) as new
> thread, I have trouble to reply it in the normal way.

* PLONK *
--
A. Sinan Unur <1usa@llenroc.ude.invalid>

http://mail.augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc/clpmisc_guide...