Re ANN: A new scripting language Tao 0.9.0 beta released!

fu.limin.tao

4/27/2005 8:02:00 AM

Chung Leong <chernyshevsky@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I like this part:

> + Some C++ types are provided for transparent passing Tao types to C++
> modules, so that only two C++ header files("taoCpptype.h" &
> "taoPlugin.h") are required to develop C++ modules loadable by Tao
> without linking to any additional libraries.

> PHP extension development is rather painful since you have to get PHP
> to compile. Not that hard on Linux I suppose, but on Windows and other
> platforms it's rather tedious.

I'm glad to know there is somebody like this feature:). This is one of the features
which intended to be different from other scripting languages (though I'm not
sure Tao is the only one has this feature, hope so).