Re: pc keyboard module

Peña, Botp

4/27/2005 4:42:00 AM

Aredridel [mailto:aredridel@gmail.com] wrote:

#> does anyone have a pc keyboard module to share? I want
#something that
#> knows what/when key was pressed, and when it was released.
#This way i
#> get the time diff between press and release (i prefer all ruby code
#> though since i do not compile here).
#
#What OS?

Windows or/and linux. I just hope it can be all pure ruby though..

#
#> i want to simulate a manual morse tele btw. I also want to mimic the
#> mechanical sound as close as possilble. Maybe someone knows
#the right
#> frequencies :-)
#>
#
#
#Aha! Fun stuff!
#

There is some sad part to it. A friend/mentor of mine wrote an app for a
court stenographer (yes, using pc/keyboard). He passed away though... I
never knew programming then. Wished i could be as good now...

kind regards -botp