Ruby is the "Most Loved" programming language

Curt Hibbs

4/26/2005 9:23:00 PM

Ruby is loved 3 times more than Python and a whopping 50 times more than
Java! If you don't believe me, then read my blog posting:

http://blog.curthibbs.us/articl...

Curt

PS
Support and flames encouraged! :-)

2 Answers

Lyndon Samson

On 4/27/05, Curt Hibbs <curt@hibbs.com> wrote:
> Ruby is loved 3 times more than Python and a whopping 50 times more than
> Java! If you don't believe me, then read my blog posting:

my my, what would Jung have to say about loving an abstract entity
like a programming language...

:-)

--
Into RFID? www.rfidnewsupdate.com Simple, fast, news.

Hal E. Fulton

Lyndon Samson wrote:
> On 4/27/05, Curt Hibbs <curt@hibbs.com> wrote:
>
>>Ruby is loved 3 times more than Python and a whopping 50 times more than
>>Java! If you don't believe me, then read my blog posting:
>

> my my, what would Jung have to say about loving an abstract entity
> like a programming language...
>
> :-)

Heh heh... Well, I'm not Jung (IANCJ) but I am Jung at heart...

Hal