training for Ruby in NYC or Chicago area?

falcon

I wasn't able to find any training for Ruby (and Ruby on rails) on the
web. I'm hoping that due to recent popularity, someone has started
offering it. I know there are some good books and tutorials, but I
just need to have someone tell me about it...I know ruby is what I need
to do my next project...but motivation to learn on my own is lacking a
little :)

1 Answer

Jeremy Kemper

falcon wrote:
> I wasn't able to find any training for Ruby (and Ruby on rails) on the
> web. I'm hoping that due to recent popularity, someone has started
> offering it. I know there are some good books and tutorials, but I
> just need to have someone tell me about it...I know ruby is what I need
> to do my next project...but motivation to learn on my own is lacking a
> little :)

I (and many others) highly recommend Tobias Luetke for a Ruby on Rails
jumpstart. He'll show you the goods.

http://le...

Best,
jeremy