rdoc: how to add readme.rdoc as index.html?

Yuu

4/26/2005 12:18:00 PM

Hi there,

I'm finishing the documentation for a package I've written. I've written
a general introduction in a README.rdoc file. I would like to set this
file as the content of the index.html file when generating the
documentation with Rdoc. Anyone an idea how to do this?

Regards,

Iwan
1 Answer

Stefan Lang

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 14:19, Iwan van der Kleyn wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm finishing the documentation for a package I've written. I've written
> a general introduction in a README.rdoc file. I would like to set this
> file as the content of the index.html file when generating the
> documentation with Rdoc. Anyone an idea how to do this?
>
> Regards,
>
> Iwan

You can specify this with the --main option:
% rdoc --main README.rdoc README.rdoc [other files/directories...]