plruby on Windows

Steve V

4/25/2005 8:41:00 PM

Does anyone know if it's possible to build plruby for the native version of
PostgreSQL 8? If so, can you please let me know where you obtained the
sourcecode, and build instructions, if any?

Thanks,
Steve

4 Answers

SyVyN11

"Elwood P. Dowd" <Reagan-AlQueda@FoxNews.net> wrote in message

> "SyVyN11" <syvyn11@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Elwood P. Dowd" <Reagan-AlQueda@FoxNews.net> wrote in message
>>> Al Gore will release his new book The Assault on Reason next week. Gore
>>> tells Time that he began questioning why "our democracy hasn't
>>> responded" to both the climate crisis and the Iraq war. "So I started
>>> thinking, What's going on here? ... Our democracy was pushed around by
>>> false impressions and wasn't able to hold its focus," he says. "That's
>>> the common denominator. Once I'd thought through all of that, I couldn't
>>> not write this book."
>>
>> Fitting. Democrats attack reason every chance they get.
>
> Typical conservaloon spin.

gee that cut me to the quick.

Lamont Cranston

Elwood P. Dowd wrote:

> "SyVyN11" <syvyn11@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Elwood P. Dowd" <Reagan-AlQueda@FoxNews.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>"SyVyN11" <syvyn11@peoplepc.com> wrote in message

>>>Typical conservaloon spin.
>>
>>gee that cut me to the quick.
>

> Facts always do.

Rob Horine isn't the brightest bulb in the room -- he's one
one of those Kentucky inbreds that is the subject of movies.

> "SyVyN11" <syvyn11@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Elwood P. Dowd" <Reagan-AlQueda@FoxNews.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "SyVyN11" <syvyn11@peoplepc.com> wrote in message

>>> Typical conservaloon spin.
>>
>> gee that cut me to the quick.
>
> Facts always do.

what facts? You just said three words without context. You were just
parroting.

Elwood P. Dowd

"SyVyN11" <syvyn11@peoplepc.com> wrote in message

> "Elwood P. Dowd" <Reagan-AlQueda@FoxNews.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "SyVyN11" <syvyn11@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Elwood P. Dowd" <Reagan-AlQueda@FoxNews.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Fitting. Democrats attack reason every chance they get.
>>
>> Typical conservaloon spin.
>
> gee that cut me to the quick.

Facts always do.