Rubyists in Houston unite with your CopyNight brethren!

B. K. Oxley (binkley)

4/25/2005 7:53:00 PM

http://binkley.blogspot.com/2005/04/rubyists-in-houston-unite-with...

<<
Peter Suk and I are getting together at the The Stag's Head Pub in
Shepherd Plaza at 2128 Portsmouth at 6pm Tuesday. All Houston Rubyists
welcome. Pair Programming is in the offing.

AND: And as an extra special attraction bonus feature, Bobby Nagle
organized the CopyNight folks to meet with us! Courtesies to the H-Town
Blogs.

You have nothing to lose except some unsightly pounds or the loss of
public domain works, whichever comes first.

Cheers,
--binkley

P.S. -- If there is an appropriate convention for such announcements
(different site, some prefix in the subject line), I'm all ears.