Sam Skwirut

1/24/2003 5:11:00 PM

I am using the HtmlInputFile class to upload files to our
web server. Locally it works fine. When I copy the
project to the web server everything works great except
for uploading files. I have ensured that the paths are
the same locally and remotely.

Is it possible that there is some kind of setting on the
web server that is not letting files be transfered.
1 Answer

Kelvin

You have to make sure the target folder where you want to
save the uploaded file have the proper security permission
for the ASPNET user account. You should give it Modify
permission for the folder.

Kelvin