The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send?

Asaf Goldman

I am setting a web reference to a .Net web service of my provider from my
web service project.
Most of the time when my web service is trying to call the provider web
service I am getting the error "The underlying connection was closed: An
unexpected error occurred on a send".
When I try to call my provider web service from Internet Explorer the web
service works.
Does the problem is in my webservice or in my provider web service?

Thanks in Advanced,
Asaf