Peter Kaffanke

1/24/2003 3:17:00 PM

Hi all,
i wrote a simple web service. It works well using IE6 as
test tool. Now i want a standard windows form application
to use this web service. I created a proxy and added this
file to my client project. Now i cannot longer
successfully compile the project. The namespace
directive "Using System.Web" is not recognized. If i
type "using System." the intellisensed list doesnt
show "Web". In the web service project however the
namespace "System.Web" is known. Am i to adjust some
project setting and when, where.
Thanks for any ideas

1 Answer

Peter Kaffanke

Sorry,
let me answer my own question: i have to add the