[newbie] library to create gallery in instiki

Christophe

4/22/2005 10:36:00 PM

hi,

Is there a little module I can use to create a little gallery:
- I create a folder including the pictures and the thumbnails.
- The module running in Instiki should build the gallery linking to the
picture.

Is this module exists ?

Thanks.

Ch.

2 Answers

Ara.T.Howard

Christophe

On 2005-04-23 00:47:14 +0200, Ara.T.Howard@noaa.gov said:

> On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Christophe wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> Is there a little module I can use to create a little gallery:
>> - I create a folder including the pictures and the thumbnails.
>> - The module running in Instiki should build the gallery linking to the
>> picture.
>>
>> Is this module exists ?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Ch.
>
> there used to be a project named rubyphoto. it's page is down but it seems to
> be here
>
> ftp://ftp.idaemons.org/pub/...
>
> and the source for gallery includes it
>
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/projec...