No English Forum

Trans

4/22/2005 7:09:00 PM

Confirm, ruby-forum.org and rubymine.org both gone? If so then there is
no english forum for Ruby any longer?

T.

3 Answers

james_b

Trans wrote:
> Confirm, ruby-forum.org and rubymine.org both gone? If so then there is
> no english forum for Ruby any longer?

I'm pretty sure there's a mailing list.

:)

James

Trans

James,

oh, very funny ;-)

all kidding aside, I think a forum is a better venuw for Q&A then a
wiki page (mailing list or no), so I was thinking of linking Garden's
wiki to Ruby Forum in place of the Q&A link and port the questions and
answers already there. Alas in considering it I discover Ruby Forum
isn't there --and it seemed to get off to such a good start. Such a
shame.

T.

Bill Guindon

On 4/22/05, Trans <transfire@gmail.com> wrote:
> James,
>
> oh, very funny ;-)
>
> all kidding aside, I think a forum is a better venuw for Q&A then a
> wiki page (mailing list or no), so I was thinking of linking Garden's
> wiki to Ruby Forum in place of the Q&A link and port the questions and
> answers already there. Alas in considering it I discover Ruby Forum
> isn't there --and it seemed to get off to such a good start. Such a
> shame.

The PHP forum was attacked, and they're currently working on a
replacement for it.

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-t...

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)